when i get to the stop sign or stop light and i have my foot on the brake and then i get ready to go and i take my foot off the brake it does this jerking motion.
what is my 2000 jeep wrangler sport making a jeking motion taking foot off brake on 2000 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2000 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Norwich, OH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Woodville, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($87 - 129) in Montrose, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($281 - 388) in Schooleys Mountain, NJ
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($392 - 438) in Mc Williams, AL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($95 - 113) in Manzanola, CO