The rear axle seems to be binded up when I pull out or back out of say a parking spot. I went to the store the other day and I started to pull into the parking spot and my car just stopped. I had to give it gas to make it roll into the spot. My axle acted like it was in a. Ind or like something was sticking. What might this be?
What is making this happen? on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerApril 09, 2009
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerSeptember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- thermostat on 05 Cadi Esc, the gauge panel shows far right, it's not overheating
- How to test blower motor resister pack?
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked