The rear axle seems to be binded up when I pull out or back out of say a parking spot. I went to the store the other day and I started to pull into the parking spot and my car just stopped. I had to give it gas to make it roll into the spot. My axle acted like it was in a. Ind or like something was sticking. What might this be?
What is making this happen? on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerSeptember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?