The rear axle seems to be binded up when I pull out or back out of say a parking spot. I went to the store the other day and I started to pull into the parking spot and my car just stopped. I had to give it gas to make it roll into the spot. My axle acted like it was in a. Ind or like something was sticking. What might this be?
What is making this happen? on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerSeptember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening