I bought a new compressor for my 2007 Chrysler and it blew out the same day.. Pls help me figure out why
What is making my compressor burn out on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hustisford, WI
- 132,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Mukwonago, WI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($284 - 462) in Glover, VT
- Alternator Replacement ($359 - 559) in South Berwick, ME
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($823 - 908) in Notasulga, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($267 - 409) in Wheeler, IN