When I put it in neutral or park the sound quits. It appears to be from transmission since it stops making vibrating sound. Any advice or solutions.
What is low pitched vibrational sound when stopped in gear? It stops in N or P. on 2006 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- just started going crazy. made it home & now like the computer is nuts
- A/T TEMPERATURA IS UP and engine don't want to start
- There is a musty smell in the cabin. Have had it since new. Its kept clean.
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Had my 2002 Toyota Tundra warming up to leave, it then stopped running on it own
2006 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($598 - $795) in Shiloh, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($263 - $355) in Starford, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($130 - $223) in Pawhuska, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($560 - $1,089) in Olla, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($344 - $400) in Mountain Pass, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($838 - $931) in Big Creek, KY