the ignition coil have been developing faults and i have changed up to four since january.while driving the car would suddenly stopped on the highway and would refused to start.but once the coil is replaced it would start.kindly tell me where the fault lies.thanks
what is killing the ignition coil,i have changed up to four since january on 1999 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- What causes the engine to stall
- Dot matrix liquid crystal display blank
- What do I check to get van to crank?
- how do you fix a thumping noise on the driver side that make stirring very har
- My nissan is leaking gas and it is leaking coolant,whats the problem? how much it costs to get fixed,and will it blow up by driving it?