or shut off sometimes if i try to take off it cuts offbut if i stay below 60 it do fine.do anybody know the problem
what is it when i push the gas to pick up speed the car start cutting back on 1996 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?