i have a 1999 lexus rx300 i bought the new valve i already had this valve clean and was told if it goes bad again replace it
what is involved in replacing the idle control valve.how much do i have to take on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?