The manual shows flushing and replacing the brake fluid at 30,000 miles/2years.
What is involved in flushing the brake fluid as required by the GM specs? on 2011 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2011 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($253 - 312) in Delavan, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Arnold, NE
- PCV Valve Replacement ($249 - 315) in Canaan, NH
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Lakehills, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($589 - 619) in Ezel, KY
- Horn Replacement ($145 - 165) in Gower, MO