The manual shows flushing and replacing the brake fluid at 30,000 miles/2years.
What is involved in flushing the brake fluid as required by the GM specs? on 2011 Buick Enclave
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2011 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($349 - 474) in Delavan, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Arnold, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,214 - 1,589) in Canaan, NH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Lakehills, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($589 - 619) in Ezel, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($499 - 733) in Gower, MO