oil is leaking from underneath the engine. I was told it needs main seals.
What is involved and what is cost for engine main seals for oil leak? on 2003 Subaru Outback
1 answer 1 comment
which motor do you have? 2.5 or 3.0l
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2003 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Atlanta, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Winterthur, DE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($451 - 618) in Sheldon, ND
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Brinklow, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($825 - 910) in Angwin, CA
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($777 - 960) in Saint Maurice, LA