oil is leaking from underneath the engine. I was told it needs main seals.
What is involved and what is cost for engine main seals for oil leak? on 2003 Subaru Outback
which motor do you have? 2.5 or 3.0l
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Lights come on but won't start?
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
2003 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Atlanta, IL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($522 - 651) in Winterthur, DE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sheldon, ND
- PCV Valve Replacement ($36 - 61) in Brinklow, MD
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Angwin, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 541) in Saint Maurice, LA