oil is leaking from underneath the engine. I was told it needs main seals.
What is involved and what is cost for engine main seals for oil leak? on 2003 Subaru Outback
1 answer 1 comment
which motor do you have? 2.5 or 3.0l
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2003 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Atlanta, IL
- Clutch Replacement ($1,172 - 1,618) in Winterthur, DE
- Add Front Engine Seals ($102 - 130) in Sheldon, ND
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brinklow, MD
- Horn Replacement ($144 - 180) in Angwin, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($381 - 696) in Saint Maurice, LA