i am having no problem with the car it has 23000 miles and the dash says it is past time for maintenance b
what is included in a schedule b maintenance for my clk350and how do i reset it on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(21)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(21)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($447 - 672) in Plum City, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($358 - 415) in Valley Center, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,031 - 1,248) in Kirtland Afb, NM
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($527 - 881) in Baldwin, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hialeah, FL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Darfur, MN