i am having no problem with the car it has 23000 miles and the dash says it is past time for maintenance b
what is included in a schedule b maintenance for my clk350and how do i reset it on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(21)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(21)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,161 - 1,518) in Plum City, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Valley Center, CA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($606 - 733) in Kirtland Afb, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($946 - 1,215) in Baldwin, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($231 - 251) in Hialeah, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,158 - 1,200) in Darfur, MN