Most of the time the guages work; however, periodically, the RPM will stop working. Sometimes the speedometer won't work. Sometimes the battery needle will pulsate and the engine will pulsate with it. Maybe these are two seperate issues, but not sure.
What is going on with the guages not working sometimes...starts usually with RPM on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- New fuel pump..is installed. Runs ok until gets a little warmer than normal oper
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Fosston, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Centereach, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($206 - 347) in Lewiston, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($435 - 521) in Birmingham, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Canadian, TX
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($158 - 293) in Green Isle, MN