Most of the time the guages work; however, periodically, the RPM will stop working. Sometimes the speedometer won't work. Sometimes the battery needle will pulsate and the engine will pulsate with it. Maybe these are two seperate issues, but not sure.
What is going on with the guages not working sometimes...starts usually with RPM on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($113 - 176) in Fosston, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Centereach, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Lewiston, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,016 - 1,258) in Birmingham, IA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($922 - 965) in Canadian, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($182 - 226) in Green Isle, MN