Most of the time the guages work; however, periodically, the RPM will stop working. Sometimes the speedometer won't work. Sometimes the battery needle will pulsate and the engine will pulsate with it. Maybe these are two seperate issues, but not sure.
What is going on with the guages not working sometimes...starts usually with RPM on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- I bought spark plugs and wires for a 2004 not 2002 can I use them still?
- Making a growling noise gets louder the faster I go only does it moving
- Cruise control won't work
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($440 - $614) in Fosston, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($292 - $674) in Centereach, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($477 - $1,115) in Lewiston, CA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($126 - $175) in Birmingham, IA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($88 - $99) in Canadian, TX
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($393 - $710) in Green Isle, MN