Most of the time the guages work; however, periodically, the RPM will stop working. Sometimes the speedometer won't work. Sometimes the battery needle will pulsate and the engine will pulsate with it. Maybe these are two seperate issues, but not sure.
What is going on with the guages not working sometimes...starts usually with RPM on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?