my 2005 ford mustang, v6, i had to buy a new battery and since i changed out the battery, sometimes the gas gauge would work and sometimes not. Now the fuel gauge is doing the same. I went through the steps of installing a new battery per the owners manusl and it worked for about a half day and back to not working and then working.
What is going on with the gauges in my mustang? on 2005 Ford Mustang
1 answerFebruary 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?