my 2005 ford mustang, v6, i had to buy a new battery and since i changed out the battery, sometimes the gas gauge would work and sometimes not. Now the fuel gauge is doing the same. I went through the steps of installing a new battery per the owners manusl and it worked for about a half day and back to not working and then working.
What is going on with the gauges in my mustang? on 2005 Ford Mustang
1 answerFebruary 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time