It sounds like the fluid is trying to circulate through the car...mainly when cold. Also, when excellerating from a stop, it feels like you have to push kind of hard on the excellerator peddle to force gas/to get the car to excellerate.
what is going on when starting the car you can hear the fluid circulating. on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?