It sounds like the fluid is trying to circulate through the car...mainly when cold. Also, when excellerating from a stop, it feels like you have to push kind of hard on the excellerator peddle to force gas/to get the car to excellerate.
what is going on when starting the car you can hear the fluid circulating. on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Maintenance II ($168 - 238) in Fosston, MN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($141 - 229) in Centereach, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lewiston, CA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($881 - 1,150) in Birmingham, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Canadian, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 230) in Green Isle, MN