It sounds like the fluid is trying to circulate through the car...mainly when cold. Also, when excellerating from a stop, it feels like you have to push kind of hard on the excellerator peddle to force gas/to get the car to excellerate.
what is going on when starting the car you can hear the fluid circulating. on 1992 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1992 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($212 - 409) in Fosston, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Centereach, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 673) in Lewiston, CA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($629 - 1,064) in Birmingham, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Canadian, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($655 - 964) in Green Isle, MN