Is my entry to fuel pump under the back rear seat?
What is fuel pump location ? on 2006 Hummer H3
1 more answer
1 answerNovember 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- car won start, no display or chimes, turn key nothing happens, after fuse check
- Engine overheat, Bells sound, Anti-freeze all over engine, reservoir 1/2 full ?
- Safety hazard if the exhaust manifold is cracked?
- I have a loud squeak by my wheels
- . How long can car be driven with Throttle problem, engine light on?
2006 Hummer H3 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Conconully, WA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($676 - 892) in Laurens, SC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($130 - 179) in Carthage, IL
- Thermostat Replacement ($231 - 328) in Nankin, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($337 - 369) in Texico, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($155 - 191) in Spindale, NC