what number is it
what is fuel pressure supposed to read on the pressure read on 1997 Dodge Avenger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1997 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 207) in Pierson, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($281 - 399) in Montezuma, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($632 - 863) in Gillham, AR
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in East Boothbay, ME
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Sandy, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($213 - 245) in Hodges, SC