When engine is warm I feel the transmition slip between 2nd and 3rd gear at about 2000 RPMs
What is fix for transmition sliping between 2nd and 3rd gear on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Napoleon, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Murphys, CA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Carver, MA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Hubertus, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,336 - 1,646) in Carlisle, AR