39,000 miles. When starting to accelerate there is a bang like the back bumper has been "bumped".
What is etimated cost of replacing 1. TCM 2. PCM 3. Valve Body.4. Transmission on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- Why do my park light fuse keep blowing?
- I lost my key but have a replacement. Which I always have to put in a little box
- dealer says need to replace/repair timing cover gasket? how long can I wait?
- I'm looking for the engine coolant temperature sensor .
- Cost of repairing a transfer case main seal and rear engine main seal?
2007 Lincoln MKZ Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vicksburg, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($170 - 277) in Mount Vernon, WA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($191 - 227) in Cullen, LA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rocky Ford, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($707 - 901) in Roseville, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($224 - 309) in Brant, NY