2003 Subaru Outback 2.5 engine.
What is entailed and cost to replace main engine seals? on 2003 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2003 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Atlanta, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($156 - 226) in Winterthur, DE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($179 - 261) in Sheldon, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 734) in Brinklow, MD
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($730 - 821) in Angwin, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - 38) in Saint Maurice, LA