the air is constantly blowing and it doesn't stop and i took it to firestone i usally change oil time to time. they charged me $129.00 just to check the prblem. they did not even asked me if I wanted to have it checked. And they told me it is the blower speed controller is not working. I need to find out how much this part will cost and cost repair. Thank you so much. chaesun osaka
what is cost to buy blower speed controller and to repair it? on 2001 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- Rear of truck sways while driving down road as if sliding on ice wagging tail!!!
- My car 3.3L uses up so much gas/petrol. what could be the problem
- Where is the expansion valve located
- A/C is blowing hot air. Replace dryer, flushed it out and put freeon back in
- Why does my infiniti stop intermittently when driving?