the air is constantly blowing and it doesn't stop and i took it to firestone i usally change oil time to time. they charged me $129.00 just to check the prblem. they did not even asked me if I wanted to have it checked. And they told me it is the blower speed controller is not working. I need to find out how much this part will cost and cost repair. Thank you so much. chaesun osaka
what is cost to buy blower speed controller and to repair it? on 2001 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- My truck won't start. The Dash lights up but will not turn over.
- Oil temperature light flashes
- When locked all of sudden alarm going off. Have to keep unlocked. N stalls
- Battery installed wrong. Replaced fuses/main fuse. Still won't start.
- vehicle does nothing when you turn the key. no dome lite, no anything. clicking
2001 Infiniti QX4 Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($549 - 707) in Allen Junction, WV
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,115 - 1,351) in Ashville, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 270) in Middle Grove, NY
- 52,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in Humphrey, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($46 - 71) in Ridgecrest, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Millheim, PA