the air is constantly blowing and it doesn't stop and i took it to firestone i usally change oil time to time. they charged me $129.00 just to check the prblem. they did not even asked me if I wanted to have it checked. And they told me it is the blower speed controller is not working. I need to find out how much this part will cost and cost repair. Thank you so much. chaesun osaka
what is cost to buy blower speed controller and to repair it? on 2001 Infiniti QX4
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti QX4 Questions
- Horn does not beep when car is locked by Key Fob!
- I ran out of fuel and refueled but now it wont start. What could this be
- What is causing my rear end to sway badly
- When I put my foot of the gas , it swerves side to side?? What can be issue?
- ac blows warm air. Blower works great. Clutch engages when ac is on. Recharged still blows warm -the pressure needle goes to red .. per instructions it may be very low in refrigerant. What did I miss? Does it need more?