I just bought a 1996 with 215,000 miles and the check engine light turned on. Auto parts store gave me code 170, and I'm wondering if others have experience with this and have recommendations?
What is code P170? on 1996 Toyota T100
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got