I just bought a 1996 with 215,000 miles and the check engine light turned on. Auto parts store gave me code 170, and I'm wondering if others have experience with this and have recommendations?
What is code P170? on 1996 Toyota T100
1 more answer , 1 more comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1996 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($297 - 614) in Jeffersonville, GA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($604 - 790) in Buena Park, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($423 - 788) in Bountiful, UT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,372 - 1,914) in Crownpoint, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($504 - 548) in Carmel Valley, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($98 - 118) in Barryton, MI