Car runs good most times other times it surges. would this code (P0238) cause the surging? There is no fuel trim codes.
What is Code P0238 and how do I fix it? on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($321 - 443) in Childwold, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,202 - 1,361) in Hartford, AL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Canada, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 280) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Davenport Center, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - 222) in David City, NE