I have a little problem with the transmition and i scanner my car and came out code 715. Some people toldme that i need to buy the plack of the valvule sistem and the plug and put it and everything will be allright. Can you tell me that is thrue. thank you.
What is code 715 in the scanner when the mecanic check my car? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- why does my mercedes 1999 c280 hi temperature sensor COME ON?
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- where is the EGR valve located?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jewell Ridge, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($600 - $760) in Neola, UT
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mc Caysville, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($408 - $549) in Brockway, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - $222) in Kersey, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($314 - $654) in Rehoboth, MA