When the left side goes out - the heater controls, gear shifter and radio controls also go out. The left side went out first. Then the right side. The left side will come on sometimes along with all the other control knob lights. The right side of the dash ( instument) lights doesn't come back on.
What is causing the dash lights to go out and come back on occasionally? on 2000 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Cedar, MI
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($635 - 1,514) in Saint Michael, ND
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in West Finley, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($193 - 258) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($205 - 229) in Peru, ME
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($179 - 263) in Richland, MS