Over the past several months I have noticed a slight clicking sound coming from rear of car. Only occurs when car is moving forward at lower speeds, higher speeds, sound is inaudible. I have had several mechanics look and listen for it, none of them have been able to locate the origin of clicking sound. According the mechanics, it isn't shocks although, one shock bushing was replace as a possible cause two weeks ago, not the problem, $300.00 later.
What is causing slight clicking sound coming from rear of car when moving? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
Asked by for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - $187) in Salem, NH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - $112) in Wassaic, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - $770) in Inglis, FL
- Starter Replacement ($490 - $887) in Franklin, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($291 - $331) in Washington, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($310 - $352) in Post Falls, ID