Over the past several months I have noticed a slight clicking sound coming from rear of car. Only occurs when car is moving forward at lower speeds, higher speeds, sound is inaudible. I have had several mechanics look and listen for it, none of them have been able to locate the origin of clicking sound. According the mechanics, it isn't shocks although, one shock bushing was replace as a possible cause two weeks ago, not the problem, $300.00 later.
What is causing slight clicking sound coming from rear of car when moving? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- I need a diagram of how the battery is hard wired to the side of the trunk
- what causes the lights to blink while car is not on
- Owner took very good car of his car. 160k. Under carriage is all rusted badly
- how to correct the engine missing feel after riding the car in the morning
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($779 - 1,103) in Salem, NH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($718 - 1,025) in Wassaic, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Inglis, FL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($365 - 1,039) in Franklin, IN
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($386 - 918) in Washington, NJ
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Post Falls, ID