Over the past several months I have noticed a slight clicking sound coming from rear of car. Only occurs when car is moving forward at lower speeds, higher speeds, sound is inaudible. I have had several mechanics look and listen for it, none of them have been able to locate the origin of clicking sound. According the mechanics, it isn't shocks although, one shock bushing was replace as a possible cause two weeks ago, not the problem, $300.00 later.
What is causing slight clicking sound coming from rear of car when moving? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140
- why does the red steering wheel lamp come on in my dashboard?
- Why is my battery keeps getting flat after parking the car
- Shifter will not come out of park car sat 2 years