i hear clanking noises when i go over bumps. it sounds like it is up front. mechanics have tried but unable to find what is causing the noise.
what is causing noises up front underneath when i go over bumps? on 2005 Mercury Monterey
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Monterey Questions
- Why is my air blowing hot from drivers side?
- Why do I hear popping noise from my right front tire
- Why do I hear rattling noise from right rear
- Information Center not visible too dim
- brakes make a noise until they seem to warm up.....what would cause this? we just had the transmission radar replaced last week it was leaking onto the break on passanger side but took it to the car wash and had that cleaned up