There was some dark oil like fluid on tire rim and the noise seemed a bit more intense at higher speeds over 40 MPH. The noise was more of a rough slight crunching noise. The car now has over 122000 miles on it.
What is causing noise front left of car squeal rumble crunching slight vibration on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Dunmor, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($282 - 386) in Saint Paul, NE
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 313) in Luxemburg, WI
- 22,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Angora, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - 494) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Portola Vally, CA