it is an intermittent problem sometimes after setting for 2-3 days it will give us the problem. sometimes after driving until its hot then letting it set for 1/2 hr to an hour time doesn't really matter. Cold and hot temps seem to cause it to react.
what is causing my engine to start hard and run rough? Some times it runs great. on 1992 Mitsubishi Expo
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Expo Questions
- Where is the gear box fill plug
- No first or second drive and reverse work perfect drive works even in first and
- Just put in a new starter and now it is making a load noise . So what do I do to
- Driving up hill my car shuts off do to loss of power and will not restart.Car turns over good , but does not fire. Help me out here guys !!!
1992 Mitsubishi Expo Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($460 - 726) in Susanville, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lickingville, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Pewamo, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($444 - 573) in Ada, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Valmeyer, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($420 - 454) in Brooklyn, PA