I recently replaced my upper manifold & gaskets, plugs & wires, pcv valve, thermostat, fuel injection o-rings, throttle position sensor, coolant temp sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and changed my oil/filter. I also have 112K on the engine.
What is causing my engine to ride rough while attempting to maintaining speed? on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.