I recently replaced my upper manifold & gaskets, plugs & wires, pcv valve, thermostat, fuel injection o-rings, throttle position sensor, coolant temp sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and changed my oil/filter. I also have 112K on the engine.
What is causing my engine to ride rough while attempting to maintaining speed? on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1995 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($551 - 761) in Lake Butler, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Taylor, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Eagle Point, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shirleysburg, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($591 - 934) in Homerville, OH
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in East Falmouth, MA