I recently replaced my upper manifold & gaskets, plugs & wires, pcv valve, thermostat, fuel injection o-rings, throttle position sensor, coolant temp sensor, fuel pressure regulator, and changed my oil/filter. I also have 112K on the engine.
What is causing my engine to ride rough while attempting to maintaining speed? on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?