when unlocking the doors,it seems a relay is constantly allowing the door mechinism to continue to engage to unlock.While driving a sound of moss code can be heard under the dash area.The doors cannot be locked as a unit, when turnig the key in the drivers door,only that door locks. If I lock the passenger doors,get out and lock the driver door with the key, all passenger doors unlock.
What is causing my doors to not lock when using the key in the driver side door. on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- My check engine light is on and my car shuts down randomly while driving.
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Throttle Body Service ($64 - $82) in Greenwood, ME
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($157 - $216) in Ellsworth, KS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($209 - $287) in Lakeport, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($767 - $797) in Mazomanie, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($179 - $220) in Duffield, VA