when unlocking the doors,it seems a relay is constantly allowing the door mechinism to continue to engage to unlock.While driving a sound of moss code can be heard under the dash area.The doors cannot be locked as a unit, when turnig the key in the drivers door,only that door locks. If I lock the passenger doors,get out and lock the driver door with the key, all passenger doors unlock.
What is causing my doors to not lock when using the key in the driver side door. on 1990 Volvo 240
Asked by Visitor for the 1990 Volvo 240
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1990 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($157 - 216) in Greenwood, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($95 - 136) in Ellsworth, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 324) in Lakeport, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($173 - 207) in Mazomanie, WI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Duffield, VA