On a very rainy day, I got some gas from the Shell and 15 miles later, my check engine light starts flashing and my car starts shaking as I accelerate.. Pulled over to the side of the road and my exhaust smells like I just fired off some fireworks.. Exhaust from the tailpipe is colorless... Took it to auto zone and I get the code for multiple misfires, system too lean, torque convertor sensor stuck on "On",and something about my fuel gauge.. Please give some idea of what wrong so I don't get highway robbed by a mechanic lol..
What is causing my check engine light to flash? on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
3 answersMay 01, 2013
0 answersOctober 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 2006 Chevy Impala. Sweet smell when A/V on.
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold