On a very rainy day, I got some gas from the Shell and 15 miles later, my check engine light starts flashing and my car starts shaking as I accelerate.. Pulled over to the side of the road and my exhaust smells like I just fired off some fireworks.. Exhaust from the tailpipe is colorless... Took it to auto zone and I get the code for multiple misfires, system too lean, torque convertor sensor stuck on "On",and something about my fuel gauge.. Please give some idea of what wrong so I don't get highway robbed by a mechanic lol..
What is causing my check engine light to flash? on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersOctober 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?