When I reverse, error reads "Check Rear Lights/Brake Lights" and then car stalls out. When I roll electric windows, car either sputters or windows don't work, unless car is off and starter on they work very slowly. Top doesn't even budge when I try to put convertible top down. When I put heater/air on, car stalls quickly after even when I'm driving. Blinkers also cause car to sputter and they only work half the time.
What is causing my car to stall when I reverse/roll windows/turn heater on? on 1998 Saab 900
Asked by for the 1998 Saab 900
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 900 Questions
- What would cause the heater not to blow at all but have power to all heater control switches
- Car was run out of gas...put gas in it and now no start...where do I begin?
- My Saab quickly and quietly dies after it warms up.
- what causes gas in the oil?
- Do I have a d.r.n. Does my Saab have a den on the radio
1998 Saab 900 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($77 - $102) in Lehigh, OK
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($403 - $514) in Corsicana, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($270 - $396) in Pemberton, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($136 - $329) in Retsil, WA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($266 - $305) in Melville, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($271 - $284) in Attapulgus, GA