fluid was checked in the tank and that is full. when i am driving the car it goes from 40 to about 100. than I need to put the heat on to bring down the temp. Sometimes it almost goes to 120 near the orange. What can be causing this?
What is causing my car to run hot and almost over heat. I checked the fluid and on 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($379 - 509) in Savage, MD
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Leighton, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($259 - 368) in New Creek, WV
- Battery Replacement ($274 - 477) in Big Piney, WY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,780 - 2,015) in Minter City, MS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Vestaburg, PA