fluid was checked in the tank and that is full. when i am driving the car it goes from 40 to about 100. than I need to put the heat on to bring down the temp. Sometimes it almost goes to 120 near the orange. What can be causing this?
What is causing my car to run hot and almost over heat. I checked the fluid and on 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- When you can hear the drive shaft, not loud just can hear it when driving
- There is a loud buzzing sound each time we start the car was told its air shocks
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- Battery dead. AAA stated SUV has major electrical drawing on battery. ???
2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($274 - $477) in Savage, MD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($149 - $280) in Leighton, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($290 - $339) in New Creek, WV
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Big Piney, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($260 - $495) in Minter City, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($180 - $195) in Vestaburg, PA