Almost everytime I use my Left turn signal, my hazard lights come on on the instrument cluster as well as the outside lights. I thought I might need to replace an outside bulb but all of the signals are working properly. The hazard lights switch is located on top of the steering column & the multi function turn signal/wiper lever is nearby. I wonder if there is a loose wire slipping that is causing this or if there is a part that needs to be replaced. Thank you for your help.
What is causing my 4 way hazard lights to come on when I use my turn signal? on 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
1 more answer
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(21)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(187)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(8)
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($400 - 775) in Roundhill, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($64 - 87) in Manchester, NY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($165 - 229) in Lilesville, NC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gibson, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($334 - 368) in West Liberty, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - 236) in State Line, PA