My 2000 pontiac grand prix is cutting off on me sometimes it starts for a little while and other times just to fire it up you have to pump the gas pedal and keep your foot on it to get it to start and stay running and sometimes it just won't start at all. I have replaced the fuel pump fuel filter spark plugs.
What is causing my 2000 pontiac grand prix 3.8l engine to cut off? on 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?