transfer case needs replace. has 72,000 miles. i believe this case is part of drive train? warrantied?
what is causing loud rubbing noises under car when accelerating. was told transf on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- Whenever I want to start the car esp. in the morn., ignition takes a long time
- Does the Lexus RX 350 have a lot of reports of oil pressure hoses busting
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- cruse control, bright lights, ETC snow lights don't show when in use but work ok
- There is Knox in my engine
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Elliottsburg, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in New Windsor, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($215 - 321) in Reading, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Frio, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($327 - 565) in Marietta, NC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,036 - 1,467) in Somerset, NJ