transfer case needs replace. has 72,000 miles. i believe this case is part of drive train? warrantied?
what is causing loud rubbing noises under car when accelerating. was told transf on 2007 Lexus RX350
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX350 Questions
- My car does not accelerate when I press gas pedal and check engine light is on.
- Master warning light comes on when starting vehicle - then shuts off
- Does Toyota replace a defective steering column?
- There is Knox in my engine
- Why is Car unresponsive upon acceleration in stop and go traffic . Occasionally?
2007 Lexus RX350 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($341 - $498) in Elliottsburg, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Windsor, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($47 - $72) in Reading, MI
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - $70) in Rio Frio, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($854 - $882) in Marietta, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($320 - $365) in Somerset, NJ