When i start to accelerate at a stop sign/light, "Bessie" sometimes just hesitates and I'm sitting there trying to get moving. People behind me Beep their horn or yell. After a few pumps of my foot, "Bessie", will eventually get going. Then, during acceleration, she has trouble getting going. hesitation again. Whats the problem?
What is causing "Bessie" to hesitate upon acceleration. on 2000 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +