After it rains, water collects in the front and back floor on the passenger side. After a heavy rain it even collects in the front dome light.
What is causing a water leak that started all of a sudden. on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- 126,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ambrose, GA
- 6,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Morrow, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($460 - 657) in Montverde, FL
- 24,000 Mile Service ($126 - 187) in East Bend, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 69) in Milton, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($416 - 466) in Coventry, RI