The knocking sound only seem to be heard from under the back of my van whenever I slow down and come to a complete stop. There is no sound after I stop nor after I resume driving. Sometimes the knock is slow and and rapid. The sound is frequent.
What is causing a knocking sound when I apply the brakes? on 1994 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- I have a 3 prong female plug hanging lose next to my oil filter..What is it too?
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be