The knocking sound only seem to be heard from under the back of my van whenever I slow down and come to a complete stop. There is no sound after I stop nor after I resume driving. Sometimes the knock is slow and and rapid. The sound is frequent.
What is causing a knocking sound when I apply the brakes? on 1994 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
- vehicle sways on road as if riding in a boat
- Battery runs down if not driven every week. New batteries do not solve problem.
- Will the still honor the recall from 2007