The knocking sound only seem to be heard from under the back of my van whenever I slow down and come to a complete stop. There is no sound after I stop nor after I resume driving. Sometimes the knock is slow and and rapid. The sound is frequent.
What is causing a knocking sound when I apply the brakes? on 1994 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?