I need to replace the struts on my car and found some gas struts online and was wondering if they were any good or not worth the extra money.
What is better, gas struts or regular struts? on 2002 Kia Spectra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by tdtoolbox ,
June 04, 2013
ask whats the warranty. there all filled with the same gas
COMMENT by pushrod ,
June 05, 2013
Yeah really, I think some people just like asking questions.
This week's top 10
2002 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($136 - 222) in Dodgeville, MI
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($316 - 426) in Canton, KS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ransom, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Daisy, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Filley, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($80 - 105) in Holland, OH