there is a cooling leak from what appears to be the water pump. replaced the water pump. pressure tested (2 psi) and something is still leaking into the valley to the back of the block. theres a small trail from what appears to be the piping from behind the thermostat that leads to the valley. im unable to see without removing the entire intake.
what is behind the thermostat housing leading to the valley of the block?(83k) on 2004 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- low beam headlights don't work
- I am considering buying an 88 Turbo Coupe 5 speed,121,000 miles
- Turned off now it don't turn over don't click nothing. Has juice in battery.Does this have a kill switch?
- My 97 Ford Thunderbird 4.6 V8 is sputtering what is wrong and how do I fix it
- I purchased this car and the ignition would not work. We replaced it and now it will not turn off. Someone told me it is the actuator arm but I cannot find the part.