a mechanic suggests that I get a front stabilizer link replaced. Nothing in your repair categories mentions that.
what is another name for front stabilizer link? on 2000 Toyota Echo
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Echo Questions
- Think there's water in gas tank,my car died and won't start it does turn over
- oil light was flashing, then it went off and on. Now is on most of the time.
- My front brakes rattle when I hit bumps or little pot holes
- Water pump pulley shakes during rotation
- the radio light did not come on but the radio worked
2000 Toyota Echo Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kitty Hawk, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($224 - 334) in New Glarus, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($332 - 401) in Newburg, ND
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($270 - 376) in Hilo, HI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Sandy Ridge, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($91 - 107) in Kansas City, MO