what is another name for front stabilizer link? on 2000 Toyota Echo

a mechanic suggests that I get a front stabilizer link replaced. Nothing in your repair categories mentions that.

by in Minneapolis, MN on June 15, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , August 19, 2012
They are also known as a sway arm end links