My Hyundai has always had a severe shift but not often. Now it won't shift out of 3rd and the severe shift happens when starting at low speed. The diagnosis is to replace A transmission shift solenoid at nearly $800.
What is an estimate to replace ALL the trans shift solenoids, 03 Hyundai Santa F on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?