My Hyundai has always had a severe shift but not often. Now it won't shift out of 3rd and the severe shift happens when starting at low speed. The diagnosis is to replace A transmission shift solenoid at nearly $800.
What is an estimate to replace ALL the trans shift solenoids, 03 Hyundai Santa F on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally