My Hyundai has always had a severe shift but not often. Now it won't shift out of 3rd and the severe shift happens when starting at low speed. The diagnosis is to replace A transmission shift solenoid at nearly $800.
What is an estimate to replace ALL the trans shift solenoids, 03 Hyundai Santa F on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Fairview, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Texarkana, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Fedhaven, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($276 - 687) in Evans, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($205 - 273) in Grubbs, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($334 - 562) in Arlington, SD