My Hyundai has always had a severe shift but not often. Now it won't shift out of 3rd and the severe shift happens when starting at low speed. The diagnosis is to replace A transmission shift solenoid at nearly $800.
What is an estimate to replace ALL the trans shift solenoids, 03 Hyundai Santa F on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- Car just died and won't start again. Hasn't 4 3days now. Changed timing belt and
- Going down the highway and just died. Changed timing belt,fuel pump, nothing.
- A/C stops cooling when car reaches any speed higher than 65.
- Fuel pump or sending unit with engine light on and sometimes reading empty
- Our throttle stuck wide open last Thurs towed to our mechanic that day.