Ruff idle and some takeoff from a stop
what is all involved to do a vacuum leak test
on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
4 answersAugust 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sidon, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Elverson, PA
- Battery Replacement ($212 - 260) in Grenville, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($164 - 279) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wadsworth, NV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($112 - 136) in McCammon, ID