Ruff idle and some takeoff from a stop
what is all involved to do a vacuum leak test
on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
4 answersAugust 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - 1,201) in Sidon, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($439 - 596) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($172 - 246) in Grenville, NM
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,936 - 1,968) in Wadsworth, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in McCammon, ID