What is a water housing unit or bleeder unit for the coolant and where is it located? on 2002 Chrysler Sebring

Could this have been damaged when the dealership took apart the engine and installed a new water pump and timing chain? About how much should it cost to put in a new one? They told me that the water housing unit appears to be leaking. They said it is the bleeder unit for the coolant.

Asked by for the 2002 Chrysler Sebring
Have you solved this problem, if not please ask your question again or you might find a free repair manual here: or go to or and get an online repair manual subscription.