My car would jump out of gear while driving and I could pull over put it in park shut the car off then restart and have no more problems. The last time that happened it was like the transmission got stuck in low gear and won't change out. I was told that it was possibly the computer shift module, what is that?
What is a Transmission Shift Module? on 1991 Ford Tempo
Asked by for the 1991 Ford Tempo
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1991 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lusby, MD
- Radiator Replacement ($376 - $475) in Proctorville, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($82 - $156) in Dimock, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($690 - $857) in Friend, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Seneca, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Floyd, IA