Check engine light on local auto parts says it transmission pressure switch
What is a transmission pressure switch
on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($543 - 871) in Prospect Heights, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($508 - 689) in Johnston, RI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tornado, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($116 - 174) in Mosby, MT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($449 - 477) in Cross Plains, WI
- Battery Replacement ($210 - 466) in Blackshear, GA