The part is supposed to come from Germany and still hasn't come in.
What is a timing belt zone light? The shop has been waiting 3 wks to get 1 in. on 2004 Isuzu Axiom
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- Is the drive shaft part of the transmission? My Isuzu axiom 2004 has a rebuilt
- how do you adjust the lifters
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
2004 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($381 - 465) in Chattanooga, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($137 - 320) in Silver Creek, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($204 - 305) in Maryland, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($159 - 407) in Calais, VT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lincoln City, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($210 - 223) in Scotia, SC