The part is supposed to come from Germany and still hasn't come in.
What is a timing belt zone light? The shop has been waiting 3 wks to get 1 in. on 2004 Isuzu Axiom
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Axiom Questions
- Do I need to remove the radiator to get to change the alternator?
- has an oil leak but cant not see where it is coming from. Any suggestions
- Is the drive shaft part of the transmission? My Isuzu axiom 2004 has a rebuilt
- how do you adjust the lifters
- I had a new key made for my car and now the key light flashes and it won't start
2004 Isuzu Axiom Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($333 - 492) in Chattanooga, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($750 - 1,013) in Silver Creek, MN
- 60,000 Mile Service ($333 - 492) in Maryland, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($214 - 354) in Calais, VT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($86 - 97) in Lincoln City, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 105) in Scotia, SC