Ringing bell type sound when driving. Sounds like its on drivers side. Does it for a while then goes away then comes back again.
What is a ringing bell type noise coming from the front drivers side? (I think) on 2009 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2009 Honda Civic Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 156) in Audubon, MN
- Sub Item 5: Replace Coolant ($60 - 75) in Taylors, SC
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Madison Heights, MI
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($131 - 182) in Port Lions, AK
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($168 - 260) in Rulo, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($239 - 622) in Linwood, NC