I went to a new mechanic. He says my water pump is leaking. He estimates the Toyota replacement part at 158.00, the coolant at 48.00 and the labor at 143.00. The whole job is estimated at 380.00 out the door. Is this reasonable for south Florida?
What is a reasonable price to replace a water pump? on 2003 Toyota Camry
by Rob7777777 in Fort Lauderdale, FL on July 12, 2013
4 answersDecember 03, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.
- My car runs like the motor is about to come apart it throws codes p,300p304p420 Ireplaced them codes
- How to bypass radio noise suppressor under distributor cap?