I went to a new mechanic. He says my water pump is leaking. He estimates the Toyota replacement part at 158.00, the coolant at 48.00 and the labor at 143.00. The whole job is estimated at 380.00 out the door. Is this reasonable for south Florida?
What is a reasonable price to replace a water pump? on 2003 Toyota Camry
4 answersDecember 03, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .