I went to a new mechanic. He says my water pump is leaking. He estimates the Toyota replacement part at 158.00, the coolant at 48.00 and the labor at 143.00. The whole job is estimated at 380.00 out the door. Is this reasonable for south Florida?
What is a reasonable price to replace a water pump? on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.