I went to a new mechanic. He says my water pump is leaking. He estimates the Toyota replacement part at 158.00, the coolant at 48.00 and the labor at 143.00. The whole job is estimated at 380.00 out the door. Is this reasonable for south Florida?
What is a reasonable price to replace a water pump? on 2003 Toyota Camry
4 answersDecember 03, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 122) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Napoleon, MO
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Murphys, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 268) in Carver, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 269) in Hubertus, WI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 189) in Carlisle, AR