I went to a new mechanic. He says my water pump is leaking. He estimates the Toyota replacement part at 158.00, the coolant at 48.00 and the labor at 143.00. The whole job is estimated at 380.00 out the door. Is this reasonable for south Florida?
What is a reasonable price to replace a water pump? on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answerMarch 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?