The mechanic estimates the cost to replace the 1991 Nissan Pathfinder starter to be approximately $500. Is this reasonable and what all should he be replacing?
What is a reasonable cost to replace the starter? on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Knife River, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - $280) in Branchville, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($207 - $646) in Balta, ND
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($709 - $1,944) in Amsterdam, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($615 - $685) in Jenks, OK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Westbrook, MN